- Working Principle
- Treatment Process
- Problems Solved
What Is Photon Therapy?
Photon therapy is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment designed to effectively eliminate many skin imperfections. In the definition, one of the keywords is "photon". myChway's LED photon therapy machines are used by many beauty salons.
LED photon therapy helps to accelerate cell regeneration and increase collagen production to combat problems such as wrinkles and fine lines, skin aging, and sagging skin, helping to slow down the aging process and eliminate defects in the dermis. The results of skin rejuvenation are visible almost immediately and there is a short recovery period after treatment. Phototherapy is effective and safe at the same time.
How Photon Therapy Works
LED light of a certain wavelength affects the skin. LED photon therapy is performed in two stages:
- A solution that absorbs the light from the instrument is used. They are applied to the skin and left on for 30-60 minutes. Allow the bacteria and sebaceous glands to absorb them.
- Use the LED light that destroys the microorganisms.
Photon therapy of the face does not affect healthy skin. The drug does not touch the healthy areas of the patient. When it is exposed to the laser, a photochemical reaction occurs. Monoclinic oxygen is released. Thanks to this stuff, the disadvantages of the face begin to disappear.
With photon therapy, you can get rid of not only acne, but also dermatitis, post-acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea, as well as slow down aging and even remove excess fat cells.
Before the photon therapy is performed, the aesthetician will collect medical records, perform an examination and, if necessary, send them to the laboratory for testing. Afterward, the esthetician will develop your photon therapy session based on the test results.
How Is Photon Therapy Performed?
- To begin, you will need to cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle product.
- Apply the revitalizing gel to your face: it helps the LED laser penetrate more deeply.
- The second step is to apply the photosensitizer gel.
- Wait 20-40 minutes and place the face under the LED polarized laser.
- The photosensitizer reacts chemically with the laser to release reactive oxygen species. This powerful natural oxidant causes a biological mechanism of cellular destruction.
- The death of defective cells stimulates the recovery process. Mitochondria are activated - the energy stations of the cells, ATP synthesis is stimulated - the main source of cellular energy, young cells start dividing and capillary growth, collagen synthesis in the affected area increases.
After the treatment, a cream with a high SPF protection factor is applied for several days. Slight redness will disappear on its own after the treatment.
What Problems Does Photon Therapy Solve?
Photon therapy has regenerative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-edema, immunomodulatory, and anti-allergic effects and has shown excellent results in the following treatments:
- Keratosis pilaris.
- Changes in collagen structure.
- Pore size.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Other skin defects.
LED photon therapy machine perform treatment in multiple modalities, using lasers with different radiation powers and wavelengths in order to perform photon therapy.
The red LED light with a length of 660 nm has the highest penetration power. The procedure in red mode stimulates the skin's collagen production, effectively addressing many of the problems associated with aging: dryness, age spots, skin laxity, and the treatment takes approximately 40 minutes.
After 2-3 intensive treatments, you can switch to a 20-minute superficial epidermal treatment. The blue color has less penetrating power. The "blue" mode of the laser has excellent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. It is, therefore, suitable for the treatment of acne and other inflammatory processes on the skin.
Benefits of Photon Therapy
- Photon therapy is a painless process that can even be called pleasant.
- The rejuvenating effect of photon therapy is immediately visible after the first treatment.
- It is suitable for preparing the skin for important activities -It makes the skin smooth and soft in a short time.
- Only works on diseased cells, without harming otherwise healthy cells.
- No side effects after photon therapy.
- No recovery period. Photon therapy does not cause skin redness or irritation.
- Non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Effects last for at least one year.
- Multiple effects on the skin.
- Cumulative effect: the recovery process lasts for several months after the treatment.
- There are virtually no contraindications or age restrictions.
- Not only effective alone, but also in combination with other procedures.