Vacuum therapy is a truly unique, harmless and effective way to restore health.
The special feature of vacuum therapy is the pressure drop. The treatment uses vacuum cups of different diameters and materials connected to a professional vacuum therapy machine to achieve the effect of vacuum through pressure drop, during which different parts of the body are affected by vacuum of different intensity.
Local effects occur not only on the skin, but also on the muscle tissue. Vacuum therapy helps to improve lymphatic flow, blood circulation in the tissues and skin as well as the acceleration of the lipolytic process and the absorption of fibrous components.
For the prevention and treatment of neurological diseases, two types of vacuum therapy are commonly used - traditional cupping therapy and modern appliance therapy. They help to achieve the desired results and speed up treatment in cardiology, endocrinology, orthopedics, gynecology, urology, physiotherapy, dermatology, cosmetology and are essential for postoperative recovery.
The Effects of Vacuum Therapy On The Human Body
- Vacuum therapy is able to diagnose the body by the results of the treatment (color, tissue swelling, degree of tissue stagnation), treat and eliminate circulatory disorders in tissues, muscles and internal organs.
- Vacuum therapy provides blood flow and increased oxygen to organ tissues in a way that cannot be accomplished by any other means under normal circumstances.
- Vacuum therapy affects the blood vessels and capillaries of the muscles, internal organs (brain, heart, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, liver, etc.) and increases the flow.
- Vacuum therapy promotes the circulation of lymph and blood, thus activating cellular tissue metabolism. Normalizes the flow of blood and lymph in tissues and organs.
- Vacuum therapy helps to restore the microvascular network of the tissue structure, thus effectively treating and preventing the aging process.
- The process of vacuum action on the tissues contributes to the rapid mobilization of the body's resources, protective and restorative mechanisms, enhanced stress resistance and performance, and is the basis for the efficiency of vacuum therapy in many pathologies.
Indications for Vacuum Therapy
- Back vacuum therapy.
- Osteochondrosis of the lumbar and thoracic spine.
- Restoration of muscle tone in the back.
- Relieving muscle pain.
- Humeral periarthritis
- Nerve radiculitis.
- Lumbar pain.
- Bronchitis, asthma.
- Post-operative rehabilitation, orthopedics.
- Abdominal vacuum therapy.
Abdominal vacuum therapy is often used to strengthen the muscles of obese patients. It is an effective treatment for improving digestion, getting rid of constipation and chronic colitis. Lumbar vacuum therapy is also indicated for stable relief of ulcers.
- Chest vacuum therapy.
The movement of the vacuum cup should correspond to the process of venous lymphatic outflow. Vacuum therapy from the sternum to the center can be used to treat intercostal neuralgia, muscle dystonia, bronchitis, chondromalacia, etc. Nowadays it is also widely used in vacuum breast enlargement treatment and breast vacuum therapy is also people considered as a non-surgical alternative to breast augmentation surgery.
- Cervical vacuum therapy.
- Migraine headaches.
- Cervical pain.
- Nerve root syndrome.
- Muscle tonicity or vegetative vascular disease, etc.
Long ago, traditional ointments and preparations were used instead of home vacuum therapy, mainly for the treatment of colds and bronchitis. Until today, vacuum therapy using modern medical devices is becoming more and more popular, the method offers treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, breast enlargement and buttocks lifting through vacuum therapy.
- Vacuum therapy in beauty
Women strive to stay young and beautiful for as long as possible, and specialists and cosmetologists help them in their efforts. To correct hard-to-reach body parts, vacuum therapy machine is used. As a result, breast enlargement is performed, and problems such as skin diseases in the face and shoulder areas are eliminated.
- Massage of cellulite.
- Facial massage.
- Vacuum massage treatment.
Contraindications to Vacuum Therapy
Despite the many positive effects of vacuum therapy, there are situations where it cannot be accomplished.
- Dermatological diseases (fungal, acute inflammatory diseases).
- Acute infectious diseases.
- Peak trauma in the presence of hematoma.
- Severe vascular sclerosis with thrombotic and bleeding tendencies.
- Decompensated diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Venous varicose veins.
- The presence of malignant tumors.
- Extreme state of physical exhaustion.
- Implantable pacemakers.
- Tuberculosis, rheumatism, lung abscess.
- Thrombophlebitis, vascular thrombosis.
Vacuum therapy is a modern, fast and effective solution to many health problems. It is the safest technique that allows you to eliminate various conditions and the procedure does not cause side effects to the organs near the treated area. The simple operation of the aesthetician helps to eliminate aesthetic problems non-surgically, reduce body volume and tighten the skin.
Therefore, if you decide to undergo vacuum therapy, it is important that you first consult a professional doctor. If everything is in order, then you can be assured that vacuum therapy will give you positive results!