Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Micro Needles Derma Roller Skin Care
1. Clean your hands and the part that needs to be cured
2. Use the cleansing and anti-bacterial gel to wipe your hand and skin
3. Use hot water to flush the roller
4. You should use some skin care products before using
5. Using your other hand to straining your skin and rolling before and after over the part to be cured.
Roll 8~10 times in every direction. Put enough pressure and make sure the micro-needle can penetrate your skin
6. After the operation, you should wash and dry up the rolled part.
Theory of Microneedle operation: Microneedle operation uses a knead rod in layed with steel needles, accompanying with functional nutrition liquid, regularly rolling in the places which need to cure,
it can puncture more than 300, 000 micro vessels on the epidermal within five minutes, form an efficient
nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue, with which the active ingredient of the nutrition can entry into skin effectively. Then make skin maintenance, skin care, skin treatment, and skin beauty to be perfect.
Micro-needles operation is effective, safe, and reliable with simple operation and reasonable price.
The Micro-needle care is simple, can do common outdoor activities, including basking,
but please note anti-sunburn supplies are needed.
Scar removal including acne scar removal or operation.
Stretch mark removal
Cellulite operation/ cellulite reduction or removal.
Hair lose operation hair restoration
It is easy to use and carrier around.
When using different kinds of needle
• The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles can remove wrinkles, body extension scars, and burn scars.
• The2.0mmsize needles can remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes, and acne scars
• The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles can remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
• The 0.5mm -size needles can help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
• The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles are perfect for cosmetics application。
Never share a derma roller with anyone else for hygiene reasons.
Not recommended for use on irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, moles, etc.
Be extra careful when rolling around the eyes; don't go any higher than your cheekbones. Don't use a derma roller on your eyelids as the skin is too thin.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
Never use on animals or children.
DO NOT USE if the following symptoms occur
• Purulent inflammation of the skin.
• Severe atopic dermatitis.
• If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
• If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.