Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Diamond Dermabrasion Machine Professional Skin Rejuvenation Beauty Salon Facial Care Lifting
Dermabrasion provided a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then Vacuuming out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin. Moderate usage of Diamond Dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health. The results after Micro Dermabrasion treatment is usually a healthy, glowing, beautiful skin.
* Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin - face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
* Reduction of age spots.
* Minimization of blotchy skin coloring.
* Reduction of acne and superficial scars from past injury.
* Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
* Reduction of oily Skin.
* Improvement of overall skin health.
1. Push in the movable ring of copper nozzle at the hand piece, and pull out the 6x4 size vacuum hose. Then push in the black plastic ring on the vacuum hose.
2. Put a drop of cream or milk lotion on the vacuum hose nozzle, push in the movable ring and insert in the vacuum hose to the limit.
3. Insert a cotton swab into the Diamond Head, then tight up the Diamond Head on the hand piece. Remove the cotton swab after every treatment.
4. Turn on the power switch.
5. Adjust the Vacuum intensity by Vacuum Regulator according to the following reference table, the intensity displays on Vacuum gauge and check with the client for comfort.
Recommended Vacuum intensity on treatment area
Treatment Area Normal Skin (inHg) Sensitive Skin (inHg)
Face 12-22 8-12
Forehead 12-22 10-12
Chest 15-20 15-18
Nose 10-15 10-14
Neck 18-18 10-15
Near Eye Area 8-12 8-10
Treatment Schedule Table
Treatment Frequency (days) Total Visits
Face Peeling 6-10 3-5
Fine Lines 7-13 6-8
Neck 12-14 3-5
Acne Scars 7-12 8-10
Hyperpigmentation 7-12 8-10
6 Use the incline area of Hand piece to contact with the skin surface. Proceed with a slow sliding motion. Do not place the hand piece at one spot for too long, doing so will cause harm to the skin.
7. Adjust the crystal flow rate by the Vacuum Regulator slowly from minimum to maximum. For commonly use, do not set the flow rate to maximum unless it is of necessity. This is for better
8. Gently stretch the skin with thumb and finger and glide the Hand-piece 2 to 3 times over the area being treated. Then cross again in different directions to prevent streaking lines as in the reference picture. Brush strokes or polishing motions may be used in different sites.
Supplies and Accessories
Diamond Dermabrasion Machine x 1
PVC vacuum hose 6*4 x 1
Diamond wands x 3
Diamond tips x 9
wands And tips box 1
Power Supplyx1(We offer 100-240V,AU/EU/US/UK plugs)