Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Muscle Building Fat Burning High-Intensity Body Shaping Beauty Machine
High Intensity Interval Training
Muscle Training & building
What is This Muscle Training Machine?
This Muscle Training Machine is the first choice device to build muscles and shape the body. Through high-intensity electromagnetic therapy procedures, existing muscles can be enlarged and new muscle fibers can be grown. The muscle training procedure is currently approved by the FDA and can be used to treat your abdomen, buttocks, arms, calves, and thighs. An excellent non-surgical alternative to buttocks lifts.
How Does Muscle Training Machine Work?
Muscle Training is based on high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy. The training will cause thousands of powerful muscle contractions, which is very important for improving muscle tension and strength.
These powerful induced muscle contractions cannot be achieved through voluntary contractions. Muscle tissue is forced to adapt to this extreme condition. Its response is to deeply reshape its internal structure to strengthen muscles and shape your body.
What Body Areas can be Treated with This Muscle Training Machine?
The muscle training procedure is currently to treat your abdomen, buttocks, arms, calves, and thighs.
How Long Does The Treatment Last?
Each treatment is 30 minutes long with a minimum of 4 sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart. Your provider will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals.
1. People with heart disease or high blood pressure, or configured cardiac pacemaker. -
2. Patients with acute inflammation, asthma, deep vein thrombosis, thyrocele, cancer.
3. People with hemorrhagic disease, trauma or who is bleeding.
4. Pregnant women and child.
5. Medical Plastic parts, or parts with artificial in filling inside.
6. People with metal inside the body(include metallic tooth).
7. Patient with skin inflammation or with edema.
8. People with an abnormal immune system.
9. Numb or insensitive to heat.