Payment & Security
No-needle mesotherapy beauty technology becomes popular as its wide care range and rapid effect as well as high healing ratio and simple operation, also become the most popular and practical instrument in the beauty field.
What Are The Advantages?
- Soften thrombus and remove red eruption; Rectifying distorted capillary by using supersonic pulse signal together with some suitable ointment, thus to remove red eruption.
- Remove scar or scab: Supersonic not only decomposed dry blood of the skin but also improves the metabolism and blood circulation, thus to remove the marks and scar. It is better to use supersonic together with some suitable ointment, normally 10 times as a period treatment and every two days one time.
- Eliminate abnormal skin pigment: Using supersonic together with some Chinese traditional medicine facial cream, speck cream, or high unit vitamin C, could do beneficiary effect to remove pigment. It does affect 3 times treatment and thoroughly eliminates by 10 to 40 times treatment.
- Eliminate hypodermic speck and pigment: Using supersonic to damage the cell membrane of the speck and protect it forming shape, thus to eliminate pigment and remove the speck thoroughly together with metabolism function. 10 times as a period of treatment and take a break for one week before another treatment.
- Remove slight wrinkles and gore as well as lifting skin: By using the mechanism massage function of supersonic, one side it regulates the charging of the membrane of the hypodermic cell, on the other hand, it improves blood circulation and metabolism. Thus to remove slight wrinkles as well as gore or scar which caused by the hard substance.
- Remove eye bags and eye circle: By using the mechanism massage function of the supersonic to accelerate the blood and lymph circulation, together with the warming function to decompose fat and improve the hypodermic absorption, thus to decrease the excessive water and piled fat and
finally eliminate eye circles and eye bags thoroughly. Massaging the eye bags tenderly in the same direction of skin texture with the probe. Do not touch the eyeball directly with the probe or operate on the upper eyes.
- Cure tumefaction or scar: Using supersonic together with some ointment to massage the sicken part for nearly one minute, thus to avoid forming scar while the tumefaction healed.
- Cure sclerosis and rough skin: Using supersonic together with glycerin, liquid wax, or advanced lubricant to do massage, thus to improve the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Improve the skin nature: Remove speck and improve the skin condition by means of supersonic.
Using 300 million times per second mechanical vibration to make the whole body vibrate and do the special cell massage function, also improve cell metabolism and blood circulation as well as activate cell and keep skin tissue nutrient, thus to make the skin shine and stretchy.
How To Use?
- Medium Meso Handle It uses Electroporation and Electroosmosis techniques, to treat all kinds of skin problems, use on the chin, forehead.
- Large Meso Handle It uses Electroporation and Electroosmosis techniques, to treat all kinds of skin problems, use on cheek.
- Small Meso Handle It uses Electroporation and Electroosmosis techniques, to treat all kinds of skin problems, use on eye around.
- Conductive probe is a medium through which the microcurrent of other handles can be introduced into the human body and is an auxiliary, treated person should hold it.
- Ultrasound probe using 300 million times per second vibration, improve cell metabolism and blood circulation as well as activate the cell, use on the face.
- RF for detoxification, lymphatic drainage, improve blood circulation, use on the face.
- Bio works randomly and stimulates the muscle tissue very gently causing a secondary muscular movement that preserves the skin’s elasticity and suppleness, use on the face
FAQ Of Mesotherapy
Q: What is Mesotherapy?
A: Mesotherapy is a technique that has been used in France for over 50 years, where small amounts of natural compounds including vitamins and supplements are injected into fat and the connective tissue of the skin (called the mesoderm) typically for cosmetic reasons including reduction of cellulite and fat.
Q: How many treatments are required before the results are visible?
A: A treatment cycle could require as few as 4 and as many as 10 treatments or more depending on the size of the area being treated and the results desired.
1 x Main machine
1 x Ultrasound handle
1 x Facial RF handle
3 x Mesotherapy handle
1 x conductive probe
1 x Power cord