- Reasons for Weight Gain
- Rules and Tips for Safe Slimming
- Healthy Physical Exercise
- Slim Body Treatment
The matter of a slim body sounds very simple. A strict diet and active physical activity are enough, and the excess fat will disappear automatically. However, this slim body method is not always effective and safe. You can reduce fat without harming your health by following basic rules or through professional slimming treatments.
Reasons for Weight Gain
In addition to excess fat due to over-nutrition or lack of nutrition, or not meeting the body's needs, there are other reasons for weight gain:
- Binge drinking and overeating
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Hormonal disorders, etc.
Physiological weight gain can occur in women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Decreased hormone levels and a slow metabolism during menopause also contribute to weight gain.
Rules and Tips for Safe Slimming
In order to slim your body safely and effectively, you must follow some strict rules that will allow you to lose fat easily. All you need is:
- Lose weight slowly. The human body needs a certain amount of energy every day, which is the basis for the body to be able to function properly. If there is not enough energy, it can disrupt the coordinated work of internal organs and systems, which can lead to various diseases. The standard is to lose 1-2 kg per month, and this safe way of the slim body will not affect your health.
- Include healthy fats in your daily diet, such as fish oil, olive oil, nuts, etc. These "healthy fats" are involved in the secretion of hormones that promote satiety and improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Calorie counting. Counting the calorie content of foods will help you to slim down properly, a method that allows you to reduce fat without compromising your personal gastronomic preferences. It is by limiting your calorie intake wisely that you will be able to reduce fat through a balanced diet.
- Speed up your metabolism. The body's metabolism slows as we age, and it doesn't burn calories as aggressively as it did when we were younger. To speed up your metabolism and slim body safely, you need to get enough sleep, prevent hunger, take time to exercise, eat a healthy breakfast, and quit smoking and drinking whenever possible.
- Drink more water. To slim your body safely and effectively, you need to drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day. Drinking enough water speeds up your metabolism and reduces your appetite. This means no carbonated drinks and other sugary beverages.
- Reduce sugar intake. Strictly controlling your sugar intake can lead to rapid weight loss, as almost 90% of all foods contain sugar. But you shouldn't go completely off sugar because your body still needs some natural sugar to stay healthy.
Healthy Physical Exercise
It is well known that physical exercise can help you reduce fat without harming your health. Controlling your diet and physical activity at the same time is a fast way to reduce fat. Physical exercise not only helps to build body muscle tone and reduce fat but also improves cardiovascular function by:
- Lunge dumbbells. This is an effective way to exercise the hips and pelvis.
- Deep squats. This workout is an excellent workout for reducing excess fat, and it works not only on the hips but also on the lower back. This is because all muscle groups of the body are involved in the process of deep squatting.
- Strengthen your back muscles. Few people know that exercising your back muscles may also help you reduce fat. Not only does this help burn fat, but it also helps build a strong muscular frame.
- Abdominal exercise. People who want to slim body start by exercising their abdominal muscles. Exercise abdominal muscles help to reduce fat and thus shape the body contour. "Bicycle" and "plank" are common abdominal exercise routines.
- Push-ups. Fitness instructors recommend including push-ups as a basic exercise in your physical activity routine. This type of physical activity is suitable for people of any age.
A reasonable combination of different physical exercises can help speed up the metabolism and achieve better fat reduction results.
Safe and Effective Slim Body Treatment
- Cellulite Reduction Massage
Cellulite reduction massage can help you with sagging skin, cellulite, puffiness, and other problems. This process usually involves the abdomen and thighs, it can also be performed on other parts of the body. During the treatment, the esthetician squeezes the fat through professional massage techniques, thus starting the process of destroying the fat.
The result is a normalization of tissue metabolism, an increase in blood flow, and the promotion of tissue cell regeneration. After the first cellulite reduction massage, the skin visibly gained a healthy tone, became smoother and more elastic. Swelling in problem areas was relieved. Contraindications to Cellulite Massage include vascular lesions, skin disease, cancer, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment
Ultrasonic cavitation treatment can help you with cellulite, localized fat deposits, and more. Ultrasonic cavitation is one of the most common hardware techniques used today to combat localized fat deposits and reduce fat. This slimming treatment works by using low-frequency ultrasound waves to destroy fat cells. As a result, ultrasonic cavitation treatment results in significant fat reduction in the abdomen, flanks, back, arms, neck, and other body areas.
Ultrasonic cavitation treatment can help you get rid of 2-3 cm of volume. The exact course of treatment needs to be determined by the patient's body type and the area to be treated, and consultation with a professional aesthetician is recommended. Repeat sessions may need to be spaced 1-2 times per year in order to maintain the body slimming effect. Contraindications to ultrasonic cavitation treatment include autoimmune diseases, cancer, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic drainage massage can address localized fat deposits, skin laxity, and swelling. People who want to reduce fat are usually also accompanied by swelling in the body, in which case a lymphatic drainage massage is recommended. Lymphatic drainage massage helps to accelerate the lymphatic flow in the body, which eliminates congestion and helps to reduce swelling, and the process of breaking down fat cells is activated.
Lymphatic drainage massage is not suitable for patients with cancer, diabetes, clotting disorders, and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Radiofrequency Lifting Treatment
Radiofrequency lifting treatment helps to address problems such as skin laxity, dullness, skin aging, and localized fat deposits. Radiofrequency lifting treatment is based on the effect of radio waves releasing heat to the skin. During the radio wave exposure, the cells are stimulated to work, thus promoting the production of collagen and elastin.
With the help of 4-8 sessions, the skin becomes visibly more elastic and firm, the skin tone normalizes, puffiness is eliminated, and reduce fat. Contraindications to radiofrequency lifting treatment include pregnancy or lactation, the presence of tumor pathology, pacemakers, or metal implants.