- Working Principle
- Problems Solved
In-home care is not only a set of individually selected skincare products but also a set of high-tech beauty gadgets. Professional estheticians recommend that an ultrasonic skin scrubber is one of the items that should be included in your skincare routine. How to choose a beauty device and how to use it without causing damage to your skin? Let's find out in this blog.
The Importance of Facial Cleansing
As we know, all skincare starts with cleansing the skin, why is that?
The epidermal layer of the skin is renewed all the time. New cells formed in its lower layer gradually rise, die (keratinize), fall off, and finally separate from the skin. Due to a series of factors such as age, stress, ecology, nutrition from modern products, etc., this process can slow down and the skin does not have time to completely get rid of all keratinized cells. They remain on the surface of the skin, mixing with secretions from sebaceous glands, cosmetic particles, and dirt. This creates a dense layer of dirt that cannot be dissolved by conventional cleansers.
If the skin is not cleaned,
- All its functions are violated, the process of natural renewal of the epidermis is more inhibited.
- Skin loses its healthy color, looks dull, and deteriorates in quality.
- Dirt and impurities clog the pores, leading to the formation of blackheads and pimples.
- The inability of active substances of skincare products to penetrate deeply in sufficient quantities.
We begin to think of the inability to "shed" keratinized epidermis from the surface as a phenomenon of dry skin, and we use intensive moisturizing and nourishing products - but this only causes the keratinized cells to swell and the peeling to become more pronounced.
The Working Principle of Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber
Ultrasonic skin scrubber (ultrasonic exfoliation) is a method of deep cleansing of the face by removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin using ultrasonic action. The epidermal layer of our skin is always renewing, but as we age, the skin loses strength and the process of epidermal renewal slows down. The rate of cell renewal is also influenced by many internal and external factors.
The keratinized epidermis does not have time to completely separate. Dead cells mix with secreted oil, airborne dust particles, and cosmetic residues. As a result, a rather dense stratum corneum forms on the surface of the skin, preventing the skin from breathing freely, releasing, and absorbing the required amount of useful skincare products. This stratum corneum further deteriorates the condition of the skin and slows down its cell renewal.
And deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation can help break this vicious cycle. One of the easiest and most effective ways to do just that is with an ultrasonic skin scrubber. Ultrasonic skin scrubbers emit small frequency fluctuations invisible to the naked eye that break the connection between metabolically damaged cells and help the skin remove surface keratinized scales and impurities.
The ultrasonic skin scrubber "eradicates" deeper impurities and the production of sebaceous glands in the skin pores employing mechanical vibrations. The procedure inhibits the formation of acne and blackheads and increases the permeability of cell membranes. In addition, the heat emitted by the ultrasound waves increases the local temperature of the skin, which accelerates the metabolic process of the skin. The process is very simple, painless, and comfortable, and the ultrasonic skin scrubber does not harm the skin in any way.
Problems Solved By Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber
- Uneven skin tone and dull complexion.
- Big pores with blackheads and acne.
- Signs of wilting, aging skin.
- Shallow wrinkles on the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Overproduction of oil, oily skin, prone to rashes.
- Dry, peeling skin, seborrhea.
- Decreased skin elasticity, poor skin tone, and sagging skin.
Ultrasonic skin scrubber is suitable for any type of skin for deep facial cleansing and anti-aging. Improves skin immunity and makes it easier to resist all kinds of damage.
The Effect of Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Facial Cleansing
The facial cleansing effect of using the ultrasonic skin scrubber is very remarkable,
- Thorough facial cleansing, "eradicating" impurity particles in the pores.
- Improves microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels: enhances blood circulation to nourish cells, stimulates lymphatic drainage to accelerate toxin removal, and prevents facial edema.
- Reduces acne, blackheads, and inflammation, and reduces unhealthy greasy shine.
- Smoothes out fine facial lines and lifts facial skin.
- Reduces pore size and prevents the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Firmer and more elastic skin.
- Improves skin tone, evens and brightens the complexion, and gives the skin a healthy glow.
- Skin that shows signs of aging becomes very smooth and soft.
- Eliminates discomfort on the face.
Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Usage
First of all, you need to study the manufacturer's instruction manual. There you will find the basic principles of the ultrasonic skin scrubber and detailed instructions for activating its functions.
- Dampening the skin.The most important point is that the ultrasonic skin scrubber should only be used on wet skin. Make sure your skin is wet before use. And in this case, hot water is your main assistant. Make sure that the moisture drips a little along the sharp edges of the device. Also, don't forget to use the special ultrasonic gel.
- Mode settings.Customize the cleansing and exfoliation settings according to the instructions for the different ultrasonic skin scrubbers.
- Correct tilt angle.Hold the skin scrubber at a 45-degree angle to your skin, press gently, then lift and move upward.
- Focus areas.You need to pay special attention to the nose and chin, two areas that tend to accumulate blackheads and whiteheads.
- Apply skincare products. After facial cleansing and exfoliating, apply a moisturizer or serum to the skin and apply the flat side of an ultrasonic skin scrubber to the skin until the skincare product is completely absorbed.
When it comes to professional exfoliation and facial cleansing, more is not always better. Excessive facial cleansing can cause your skin to become sensitive irritated and dry. That's why we recommend you consult a professional esthetician before using an ultrasonic skin scrubber, as the frequency of facial cleansing depends on your skin's needs.
In general, the frequency recommended by estheticians for facial cleansing with the ultrasonic scrubber is once a week, especially if you have oily skin or very dirty skin. In the case of using an ultrasonic scrubber, do not neglect your daily morning and evening facial cleansing and beauty care.