Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1 Pcs Ultrasonic Cavitation Gel for Skin Firming & Body Sculpting
Why Do You Need Gel for Cavitation Machine?
1. Using the gel protects your skin by preventing you from experiencing uncomfortable sensations such as burning, stinging, and even electric shocks. The conductive gel is formulated with mild ingredients to prevent any pain or other adverse effects when using the cavitation device.
2. It helps your skin to be more hydrated and youthful. I believe there is nobody doesn’t like their skin to look younger than their actual age. The gel can do this. Many cavitation gels contain anti-aging ingredients that provide the nutrients your skin needs. In addition, the gel has anti-inflammatory properties, so if you’re using a cavitation device for muscle soreness or arthritis, it’s a good idea to pair it with the gel.
3. It can improve the efficiency of training. The gel helps microcurrent signals and frequencies penetrate your skin and muscles more easily. The gel also makes it easier to handle and glides easily on the skin. This will increase your weight loss efficiency and make your training much easier. In addition, the use of gel can extend the life of the device. When you use the gel on your device, it increases the lifespan of the cavitation device and any electrodes, pads, and other complementary accessories.
1. Whitening, firming, and lifting skin.
2. Good for slimming and shaping the body.
3. Enhance the effect of RF & ULTRASONIC & NO NEEDLE MESOTHERAPY treatment.
4. Effectively resist skin aging caused by ultraviolet radiation and hormone deficiency.
5. Restore skin vitality and repair aging and dryness cell fiber tissue.
6. To help the synthesis of collagen, and make skin elastic and smooth.
Type: Cavitation Gel
Application: Apply with RF, Cavitation, IPL, and other beauty devices
Ingredient: Elastin, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, Tightening agent
1X Injection Gel