- Treatment steps
For glowing skin, many dermatologists recommend a combination of qualified home treatments and salon treatments. The most popular treatment for facials during the fall and winter months, besides peels, is the hydrodermabrasion or microdermabrasion facial, two facial procedures that are suitable for all skin types.
Microdermabrasion facial use a specialized device that acts on the skin through special nozzles and aluminum oxide crystals. They exfoliate the skin's surface to remove dead skin cells. The results of the Microdermabrasion Facial are evident after the first session, following skilled expert handling.
Microdermabrasion facial in cosmetology refers to a gentle method of polishing the top layer of the skin. The result is not only the removal of dead skin but also many other positive changes that occur.
- Increased microcirculation of the subcutaneous vessels.
- Normalization of blood flow.
- Enhanced inflow of nutrients and oxygen molecules.
- Exchange renewal reaction is activated.
Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment leads to increased cell regeneration, which improves the production of collagen fibers. Microdermabrasion improves the elasticity of the skin, making it softer, leading to a reduction in the size of pores and a reduction in the severity of fine lines. Of course, if there are no contraindications to microdermabrasion facial, the procedure is suitable for any age.
Microdermabrasion facial is performed using a special skin-cleansing microdermabrasion machine. The microdermabrasion process only affects the top layer of the skin, making it safe, non-invasive, and easy to tolerate.
Types of Microdermabrasion Facial
Microdermabrasion Facial treatments are divided into three types, depending on the abrasive used during the treatment.
- Crystal Diamond. Powdered aluminum oxide crystals are used in the Crystal Diamond microdermabrasion treatment. They are applied to the skin surface under certain pressure and then sucked away by a vacuum device together with the polishing particles of the epidermis.
- Diamond. Diamond microdermabrasion is processed with the help of a small nozzle, pollinating from above with the smallest diamond fragments. It is considered softer than crystal diamond microdermabrasion and therefore diamond microdermabrasion is usually applied on the most delicate areas of the skin.
- Bonding. It uses a combination of aluminum oxide and oxygen. Due to the oxygen molecules, the erosive effect of the aluminum crystals on the skin is significantly reduced. This microdermabrasion facial has an antibacterial effect and the post-operative skin recovery time is much shorter, with almost no side effects.
Considering that each individual has different skin types and skin imperfections, we recommend that you must discuss and choose the right type of microdermabrasion facial treatment with a professional doctor or aesthetician.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion Facial
There are many Salon hardware techniques designed to improve the appearance of the skin, and they all have certain advantages and disadvantages.
The benefits of microdermabrasion facials include:
- Almost complete absence of pain during treatment.
- Multifunctionality -Microdermabrasion facials are capable of addressing multiple skin problems at once.
- High performance ;
- No fatal side effects.
- Few contraindications.
- Very short recovery period.
- Improving the overall appearance of the skin.
- Smoothing fine lines and fading age spots.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Microdermabrasion facial does not disrupt the integrity of the skin, so the procedure does not require the use of anesthetics or anti-inflammatory medications. It is suitable for both men and women and there is no age limit; however, aestheticians do not recommend its regular use for patients who are too young.
Who Do We Recommend for Microdermabrasion Facial?
- For dull skin.
- For men and women over 35 years of age, as a prevention of the first signs of aging.
- Eliminates acne and pimples.
- For enlarged pores and blackheads.
- Want to fade scars.
- With hyperpigmentation.
However, even if none of the above points are relevant to you, you need to know that a microdermabrasion facial can result in evenly relieved and radiant skin.
Steps of Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment
Like all cosmetic procedures, a microdermabrasion facial is performed in several stages.
- First, makeup is removed and thorough facial cleansing is performed to remove impurities from the skin.
- A special cream is then applied to dissolve any remaining impurities and soften the skin in preparation for further operations.
- Exfoliate the skin using microdermabrasion.
- A moisturizing mask is applied.
- The last point is the application of a cream with a sun protection factor.
To make the results of microdermabrasion facial treatments more visible, there are a few important things you need to follow after the change procedure.
- Do not wash your face for 7-8 hours after the procedure.
- Use sunscreen with a sun protection factor of at least SPF 50 after the microdermabrasion facial treatment.
- Try not to wear makeup on the first day after dermabrasion and give priority to cosmetics for sensitive skin for the next few days.
- Do not overload yourself at the gym.
- Do not touch your face with your hands frequently to avoid infection.