Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Are you tired of spending countless hours at the gym and seeing little to no results? Do you dream of having a perfectly toned body, but find traditional methods of weight loss and body contouring too difficult or ineffective? Then look no further than the RET machine!
What is RET?
Capacitive electric transfer (CET) is a method that allows the RF electrical current to be transferred " by capacity" (principle of the electrical capacitor) to the patient\'s body via a moveable external application electrode.
Our cutting-edge technology utilizes the power of radiofrequency and electromagnetic waves to target and eliminate fat cells, all while tightening and toning the skin. With just a few sessions, you can achieve the results you've been dreaming of – a slimmer, more toned body that will leave you feeling confident and beautiful.
Functions And Application
1. Remove wrinkles and increase blood vessel elasticity
Application: Crow\'s Feet / Cleft Lips / Nose Forehead Lift / Anti-aging / Neck / Cracks.
2. Improve scalp health
Deep heating of the scalp increases blood flow and provides a lot of oxygen and nutrients to the sound field for new hair.
3. Lift and remove fat
Increase blood circulation and increase fat metabolism in fat cells.
Application: Reduction of belly fat/contouring of calves and buttocks.
4. Eliminate pain
Skeletal muscles increase blood flow, boost metabolism, and eliminate pain.
Application: shoulder pain/back pain/knee pain/muscle pain, joint sprain / contraction / arthritis / tendinitis / rheumatism / Omit bruises for sports injuries.
1. Patients with heart disease, equipped with a cardiac pacemaker, and high blood pressure;
2. Patients with acute inflammation, deep vein thrombosis, goiter, asthma, cancer, etc.;
3. People who have ruptured blood vessels, have trauma, and are bleeding from wounds;
4. Pregnant women;
5. Those who have undergone cosmetic surgery and have artificial fillers in the body;
6. People with metal materials in the human body (including metal teeth);
7. Those with skin inflammation and swelling;
8. Those with abnormal immune system function;
9. People who feel numb and unresponsive to heat.